If you can’t request a order, it could be for a few reasons:
-You have an outstanding payment.
-Your payment method was declined on a previous order.
-LaPiat is currently unavailable in your location.
-There aren’t any chefs in your area at this time. Please wait and try requesting again.
-You haven’t confirmed your email or phone number. Check for verification messages from LaPiat. If you don’t have any, you may need to update your account settings.
If you forget your password, use the forgot password link in the app, which is located in the Log In page. You’ll need to enter your email address or mobile number associated with your LaPiat account.
You’ll receive an email in a few minutes. This email includes a link to reset your password. The link can only be used once. If you do not open the link within 10 minutes, start over to receive a new link.
It’s good practice to create a unique password for LaPiat. Be careful not to share your password in emails or other communication. LaPiat support will never ask you for your password.
If you are unable to reset your password or access your account, please get in touch using Contact Us link on the website.
When you contact us to reset your LaPiat account password, you should receive an email within a few minutes. This email contains a link to help you reset your password.
For security, this link expires in 10 minutes. Open it immediately or wait until you’re ready to complete the password reset process before requesting a password reset.
In the event that your password reset link doesn’t work, retry it again. Check that your email address is correct, then open the link in the next password reset email you receive.
If you’re unable to reset your password or access your account, please get in touch with us.
If you can’t sign in to your account because you forgot your password, click the link below to reset your password.
If you’re unable to sign in to your account for any other reason, let us know. We ask that you give us with some additional info so we can confirm your identity. This helps us keep your account secure.
If a charge from LaPiat is declined by your payment method, you may be temporarily unable to request orders.
Your app will ask you to charge your outstanding balance to a payment method of your choice. If this payment method is declined, please add a new payment profile and try again. Reach out to your bank to ensure your payment method is valid.
We’ll be happy to help you settle an outstanding balance. Please confirm the payment method(s) you’d like us to charge. Check to make sure these payment methods are already linked to your LaPiat account.
You’ll be unable to request a new order, if your payment for a past order has been declined by your credit card or debit card.
If your app displays one of the following error messages, the bank of your selected payment method may have declined the transaction request.
– “Request Failed: Card Declined”
– “Your payment method is invalid. Please update your billing settings”
– “There was an error processing your request”
In most cases, you’ll need to add a new or select a different payment method to resolve any payment issue. However, we have provided additional information on why your transaction request may have been declined and ways to resolve the issue so that you can request orders again.
– If you entered your credit card number incorrectly, you’ll need to update your card number in the “Payment” menu of your app.
– If your credit card card has expired, you’ll need to remove this expired card from your account and replace it with an active card.
– If there are insufficient funds in your account, you’ll need to transfer funds to your account. You may also add or select a different payment method.
– If you’re traveling abroad but have not contacted your bank to authorize international transactions, reach out to your bank to approve transactions in your current location.
– Your bank may have rejected the charge from LaPiat based fraud logic. You’ll need to update your payment method or contact your bank for more info.
– If you’ve exceeded the withdrawal limit on your account, contact your bank to request an account limit change. You may also add or select a different payment method.
– If you previously reported your credit card as lost or stolen, your bank may be declining all transactions. Contact your bank to notify customer service that the card is no longer lost or stolen.
If none of these issues or solutions apply, please share more info with us. We’ll review your account.