The LaPiat app is made for use on smartphones.
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still use it via a tablet.
You can download and install the LaPiat app on Android devices with operating system 4.0.3 and newer. Head to the Google Play store and follow these steps:
1. Tap the Google Play icon.
2. Tap the search bar, type LaPiat, then tap Search.
3. Select the LaPiat icon and tap INSTALL.
4. After app installation is complete, tap OPEN.
5. In the LaPiat app, tap SIGN IN if you have an account or tap REGISTER to create one.
You can download and install the LaPiat app on devices with iOS 8 and newer. Using your mobile device, tap the App Store icon and follow these steps:
1. Select Search from the menu, type LaPiat in the search bar, then tap Search.
2. Select the LaPiat icon.
3. Tap GET. Your device may require you to enter your App Store password.
4. When downloading is complete, GET will change to INSTALL. Tap INSTALL.
5. When the installation is complete, INSTALL will change to OPEN. Tap OPEN.
6. In the LaPiat app, tap SIGN IN if you have an account or tap REGISTER to create